If you are interested in getting your emergency substitute license or you already have a teaching degree and would like to substitute:

1. Go to KSDE

2. Teaching and Learning - License Applications

3. Scroll to Application Forms and License Requirements; if you are applying for a emergency substitute license fill out Form 8. If you already have your teaching degree fill out Form 5.

Finger print forms: Forms can be picked up at the Administration office 1311 Main 2nd floor. There is a $50 fee.

Emergency Substitute FAQ

Fees: USD 352 will reimburse the cost of the license fee $60 & finger print fee $50, you must bring receipts to the Administration Office 1311 Main, 2nd floor.