Good Afternoon SCECC family! Just a quick update! USD 352 will be at Tier 1.5 in all buildings. Sherman Co. Early Childhood Ctr. will also be at 1.5 with masking for staff and students, and we will also be using separate entrances for drop off and pick up until the end of the year. Whoa! Did you catch that? The end of the YEAR! We're about to get through 2020!!! #golittlecowboys
SCECC family! We are thankful for you! Enjoy this cute little song as a family, and know that you are at the top of our list! https://youtu.be/YeSdQmO51Ps
Hey SCECC family! With the District going to Tier 2 next week, here is how it will effect preschool: 1. We will need to use separate entrances for drop off and pick up. Purple room will use the Southeast door. (Please park on 14th and use the back gate). Red room will continue to use front door for pick up and drop off at 7:40am and 12:15pm. Yellow room will continue to use front door for pick up and drop off at 7:50am and 2:55pm. Blue room will use the Southwest door (the door you currently use for pick up) for pick up and drop off. 2.There will be no bussing in the afternoon. You will need to make arrangements to pick them up. 3.All students and staff will mask. Please contact the school or your classroom teacher if you have any questions! These are challenging times, but we are working together to get through this! #golittlecowboys
Today is World Teacher Day! A shout out to all of our Teachers here at SCECC! I might be biased, but I think we have the best! https://youtu.be/irxDJqz3f3A
A shout out to all the Dad's of our preschool family! You have a tough job! Thought this little article might encourage you a little! https://fathers.com/how-to-be-a-better-dad-i-cans/ #GoDads #fatheringmatters #golittlecowboys
At it again today doing what is best for Goodland kids!!
Goodland High School graduation will be held on Friday, June 19th, with the time and location (Football Field or MAX) to be determined pending State guidelines and protocols. If graduation can not be held on June 19th, then Plan B will be for Friday, July 17th. We will send out more information as we get closer.