USD 352 is accepting applications for the following positions for the 2019-2020 school year:
- Substitute Bus Drivers - Flexible hours
- Route Bus Drivers - Morning and afternoon hours
- Activity Bus Drivers -
- Substitute Cooks - Flexible hours; holidays off; summers off
- Substitute Teachers - $100/day for emergency certificate; $120/day for certified teachers
- Paraprofessionals - Benefits included; Personal & sick leave; holidays & summers off
Certified Staff for the 20-21 School Year
- HS Math
- JH Math
- HS English
- JH English
- Upper Elementary
- Lower Elementary
- Band Teacher 5th - 12th Grade
Click here to print the Certified Application.
Click here to print the Substitute Teacher Application.
Click here to print the Classified Application.
Click here to print the Coaching Application.
E-mail applications to Brittney Scott or mail to
PO Box 509
Goodland KS 67735
Attn: Brittney Scott
Current Kansas license with appropriate endorsement required. Positions are open until filled. Unless noted other wise. To be considered for a teaching position, applicants MUST complete the district Professional Application above or submit an application from Kansas Teaching Jobs at www.kansasteachingjobs.com. To complete the application process, please provide cover letter, resume and license as well as credentials and written recommendations.
Please explore our website for more information about Goodland Public Schools.